CAVAL Research and Information Group
Throughout the years, the CAVAL Research and Information Group (formerly CAVAL Reference Interest Group) has made significant contributions to the development and improvement of research services and information literacy programmes in academic libraries.
CRIG was formed in 1989 to give staff from CAVAL member libraries a forum to discuss and share information and skills relevant to the provision of reference services and reader education.
- Chair: Sabina Robertson (Deakin University)
- Louise Dick & Anna Srivastava (CAVAL)
- Helena Zobec (Australian Catholic University)
- Cheryl Claridge (Federation University Australia)
- Donna Wileman (La Trobe University)
- Cassandra Freeman (Monash University)
- Jennifer Hurley (RMIT University)
- Kim Hodgman (Swinburne University of Technology)
- Naomi Mullumby (University of Melbourne)
- to be advised (University of New South Wales)
- Jennifer Murphy (Victoria University)
Working party: CSC - CRIG Seminar Committee
The mission of the CAVAL Research and Information Group is to provide staff of CAVAL member libraries with a forum for discussing and sharing information and ideas.
- To facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among staff in CAVAL libraries
- To promote exemplary practice and to facilitate librarians staying up-to-date with current library research and information issues