CAVAL Digital Interest Group
The CAVAL Digital Interest Group consists of a representative from each CAVAL member library.
Group meetings have proved to be a useful forum for the exchange of information regarding the management and implementation of access to and licencing of electronic resources in the member libraries.
Meeting Dates for 2017
- Chair: Paula Barlow (The University of Melbourne)
- Secretary: Anna Srivastava (CAVAL)
- Melissa Parent (Australian Catholic University)
- Janine Epps (Deakin University)
- Roger Clark (Federation University Australia)
- Tory Sheehy (La Trobe University)
- Lorraine Sefton (Monash University)
- Debbie Storz (Swinburne University of Technology)
- Graham Massey (Victoria University)
For further information about the CAVAL Digital Interest Group contact email@example.com